QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 24 – 30 August 2023 is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
New UNC4841 Global Espionage Campaign Uses Advanced Implants To Maintain Presence
Industries impacted: Communication Services, Consumer Discretionary, Consumer Staples, Energy, Financials, Government, Industrials, Information Technology
Mandiant analysts described Chinese-nexus threat group UNC4841 advanced tooling to maintain presence in the victims‘ environments. UNC4841’s campaign targeted a diverse range of organizations across different sectors worldwide, with targets including national and local governments, technology, telecommunications, manufacturing, semiconductors, and education.
Industries impacted: Communication Services, Government, Health Care
- Lazarus Group Exploits ManageEngine Vulnerability to Distribute QuiteRAT Across European and US entities
- Researchers Identify QakBot, SocGholish, and Raspberry Robin As Responsible For 80% Of Common Infections
- Threat Actor Deliver Nokoyawa Ransomware Through HTML Smuggling Scheme
- Microsoft Warns Of Proliferation Of Adversary-In-The-Middle (AiTM) Phishing Attacks
- International Takedown Operation Dismantles Qakbot Malware Infrastructure
The UK Cyber Security Centre Warns Businesses of Cyber Risks In Using AI Chatbots
Industry impacted: Information Technology
QuoIntelligence outlines the key takeaways of the UK National Cyber Security Centre’s warning and recommendations regarding the use of AI chatbots by businesses.
Industries impacted: Information Technology
- Global Authorities Call for Protection Against Data Scraping on Social Media
- Beijing Authorities Gain More Oversight Over Tech Sector Through New Counterterrorism Regulations
- South Korea Bolsters Legal Measures to Combat Industrial Technology Theft
- 8 August – WARNING! Patch Tuesday: Microsoft Releases Patches For 87 Flaws, Including Two Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
Latest Reports & Finished Intelligence
(Sent to PREMIUM Customers only)
- 25 August – Microsoft Signed Malicious DLLs Found On Malware Sharing Services
- 29 August – Geopolitical Risks To The Semiconductor Value Chain in 2023
- 30 August – Analysis of Germany’s Strategy On China and Impact For Organization
- 30 August – Press Release
QuoIntelligence installs Christof Jaritz as CRO
In this newly created role, the seasoned marketing and growth leader, will work closely with the innovation and technology teams to ensure that services and products meet customers’ needs.
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk