Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at QuoIntelligence!
- All QuoIntelligence entities have centralized the applicant management process globally. This service relies mainly in our applicant management system and our global careers site, which are offered by QuoIntelligence GmbH for the whole QuoIntelligence group of companies (hereinafter “QuoIntelligence”).
- QuoIntelligence is deeply committed to data privacy. This Privacy Notice provides details on whether your personal information is collected, processed and retained by QuoIntelligence and how this is done. Personal information refers to information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. This may include amongst others a person’s name, address, telephone number and date of birth, but also other information contained in their CV or cover letter.
- Whenever QuoIntelligence collects, processes and retains personal information, the QuoIntelligence group company or affiliate to which the candidate is applying for a job or which is the contract partner will act as a data controller. If the candidate opted to be part of an applicant pool or CRM (hereinafter “Applicant Pool”), the contract partner regarding the usage of the Applicant Pool is QuoIntelligence GmbH.
Legal Bases and Purposes of Processing
- Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, including the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, and any other European or national legislation we may be subject to.
- The personal data processing takes place during the applicant management process particularly for the purpose of preparation for an employment relationship with a legal entity of the QuoIntelligence group of companies.
- The main legal basis for this purpose is GDPR Article 6 para. 1(b) together with applicable national data protection laws (“in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a working contract”).
- Other legal bases are:
- GDPR Article 6 para. 1(a) ) together with applicable national data protection laws (“Consent”): e.g. for a talent community or speculative application pool as part of the applicant management system,
- GDPR Article 6 para. 1(f) (“Legitimate interest”): We will always gently balance our legitimate interests in the organisation of our business (e.g. evaluation of our teams’ performance, analytical reporting) against your interest in protecting your personal data in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- By continuing to use the QuoIntelligence applicant management system and careers website or sending us personal information after publication of this Privacy Notice, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice and to the use of your personal information in accordance with these terms.
How QuoIntelligence collects, uses and retains your information
- QuoIntelligence may collect personal information from you through your online application via the QuoIntelligence careers website, via email or a third party such as a recruitment agency or someone who recommended you.
- All personal information you submit to us in the framework of your application is collected, processed and retained by QuoIntelligence for processing your job application. If you give your consent or we deem this is in your interest, we may send you further job offers or invitations to surveys.
- Applications are processed in collaboration between QuoIntelligence GmbH as the provider of the QuoIntelligence applicant management system and careers site, the group wide People Team (hereinafter “People Team”), the management and the relevant business department of the group company which advertises the position. The responsible person of the business department concerned, the responsible manager and the responsible person of the People Team may belong to different legal entities within QuoIntelligence. Therefore, it is possible that your personal data is exchanged between different legal entities within QuoIntelligence.
- QuoIntelligence may offer candidates the possibility to join a candidate pool (“Candidate Pool”). When an application is uploaded through our online upload function without being linked to a specific job offer, or relates to a specific offer but the candidate has provided their consent for further processing, then QuoIntelligence may process their personal data as follows:
- If the People Team considers the application as a possible match for a (different) job offer within QuoIntelligence, the application will be forwarded internally to the relevant entity.
- Applicants for whom the People Team does not immediately find a suitable job offer will be included in the applicant pool to be able to be considered for future vacancies.
- Any applicant can review and update their data at any time by logging into their profile in our recruitment tools.
- When hired, an applicant’s personal information will be transferred from the QuoIntelligence applicant tracking system (SmartRecruiters) to the QuoIntelligence HR Information System (Personio). Processing and storage of their personal data will then be governed by QuoIntelligence’s internal data processing rules.
- Each applicant is responsible for ensuring that the data they submit to QuoIntelligence is correct and true. Applicant and employee personal information will be treated as strictly confidential.
- We retain applicant data in accordance with our retention period policy.
- For candidates who apply for a specific job vacancy without opting to be part of the candidate pool, we delete latest 6 months after candidates are rejected/withdrawn/removed from a job.
- For candidates who apply for a specific job vacancy and choose to be part of the candidate pool, we delete latest 12 months after candidates are rejected/withdrawn/removed from a job.
- For candidates who apply for a specific job vacancy and end up being hired, we remove profiles automatically 12 months after candidates are hired.
To whom QuoIntelligence may transfer your information
- In the framework of the processing of your application, your information may be shared with other companies of the QuoIntelligence group as set out above.
- Applicants will be able to apply by connecting to a third-party account at their own discretion (for instance, LinkedIn). If applicants connect their SmartRecruiters account to a third-party account, they acknowledge and agree that they are consenting to the continuous release of information about them to others (in accordance with their privacy settings on those third party sites). If applicants do not want information about them, including personally identifiable information, to be shared in this manner, we advise them not to use those services. Applicants may disconnect an account from a third-party account at any time. In SmartRecruiters, applicants may disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their own “Account Settings” page.
- In addition to the above, QuoIntelligence may also share personal information with other third-party service providers with whom QuoIntelligence has a contractual relationship and who provide part of the services requested by you on behalf of QuoIntelligence. In addition, we may also be required to share your personal data with authorities or other competent bodies as a result of a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Where we share your data with third parties, we shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that these third parties respect the same privacy standards as QuoIntelligence.
- We only transfer data to states outside the European Economic Area provided the recipient guarantees a standard of data protection comparable to that in place in Europe.
Data Subject’s Rights
- In the scope of this Data Notice, you have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data (i.e. withdraw your application);
- withdraw your consent at all times;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or have it transmitted to another data controller.
- The above rights may be exercised directly by each applicant, by accessing the privacy options in their SmartRecruiters account, and QuoIntelligence will receive an automated deletion notification email.
- In any case, all requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to QuoIntelligence by email to [email protected]. We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner. You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you not be satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal information.
Contact for matters of Data Protection
For any privacy issues you may have or to obtain further information on our data processing activities, please contact us on [email protected]
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative law or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your workplace or the place of the presumed breach, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte
Email: [email protected]