QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 30 December – 5 January is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Konni: New Variant Of Konni Malware Used by North Korea-Linked APT In Campaign Targeting Russian Diplomats
Industries impacted: Government
On 3 January, researchers at Cluster25 detailed a spear-phishing campaign attributed to a North Korean APT group known as Konni, which spoofed Russian Embassy in Serbia to target the Russian Embassy in Indonesia.
Industry impacted: Communication Services, Consumer Discretionary, Financials, Government, Health Care, Industrials
- Andariel APT Group Targets South Korean Entities With TigerRAT And TigerDownloader Malware
- Vulnerability in Uber.com Allows Anyone to Send Email From Uber’s Official Domain
- Purple Fox Rootkit Spread Through Malicious Telegram Installer
- Lockbit 2.0 Blog: Thales Group, Regione Veneto, and Bricofer Impacted
Industry impacted: Communication Services, Government
- Israeli Media Sites Defaced with Iran Warning on Anniversary of Soleimani Killing
- Significant Cyberattack on UK Defence Academy Revealed
- EU’s Foreign Policy Chief Borrell to Visit Ukraine Amid Russia Tensions
- North Korea: Country Reportedly Fires First Missile Since October 2021