QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 1 – 7 Dec is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Financially Motivated Actors Target Telecommunication And BPO Companies To Perform SIM Swapping
Industry impacted: Communication Services
Financially motivated activity groups are conducting long term campaigns against telecommunication and business process outsourcing companies to conduct SIM swapping. Attackers are using social engineering to direct victims to credential harvesting sites or install remote administration tools. Crowdstrike attributes this activity with low confidence to the Scattered Spider group
Industries impacted: Communication Services, Financials, Government, Industrials
- CryptosLabs Group Impersonating EU Brands In Investment Scam Campaign
- Mustang Panda: RAR Archive Targets Europe With a Lure Regarding EU and the RU-UA Conflict
- Blue Callisto: Latest Cyber Operations Amid Increasing Russian Cyber Threat
New EU Cyber Defense Policy To Address An Increasingly Conflictual Cyberspace
The war in Ukraine has exacerbated geopolitical tensions and their manifestations in the cyberspace. To protect armed forces and citizens in Europe, the EU launched in November its Cyber Defense Policy. QuoIntelligence outlines the key points of this policy.
Industries impacted: Energy, Information Technology
- US Chamber of Commerce Warns Against Draft EU Proposal To Exclude Non-EU Cloud Suppliers
- Energy Crisis: G7 Agrees on Oil Price Cap, France Faces Potential Energy Shortages
- US – EU Technology Council Advances Further Cooperation in Terms of Information Technology
Mercury 2.0 Released into Full Service!
Our Threat Intelligence Platform now offers enhanced user experience through faster operation and new features
Since Monday 5 December, Mercury users have been enjoying improvements and new features such as:
- 3x faster loading times
- More frequent product updates
- Increased platform stability
More is on the way as we continue following our exciting product roadmap. Over the coming weeks you will see new features such as:
- Alerts dashboard displaying unread or unacknowledged alerts
- Enhanced table filtering option for more accurate searches
- New DRP Credential Leak area to analyze how many credentials we have found for each employee
A new Mercury Threat Intelligence era has begun!
- 12 December – 9th Annual Control Systems Cybersecurity USA Conference
- 13 December – IT-Tage 2022
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk