QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 22 – 28 Dec is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
BlueNoroff: Lazarus Subgroup Bypasses Mark-of-The-Web and Uses Novel Downloader
Industry impacted: Financials
Researchers observed new delivery methods and techniques in a recent campaign conducted by BlueNoroff, the sub-group of Lazarus which focuses on financial institutions. The report disclosed an infrastructure of more than 70 domains impersonating venture capital companies and banks.
Industry impacted: Government
- IcedID Abuses Google PPC To Distribute Loader, Impersonates Widely Used brands
- Leaked Ransomware Source Code Found In Multiple New Malware Strains
- Mustang Panda: Updates on PlugX Infection Chain and Techniques
Industries impacted: Consumer Discretionary, Energy, Financials, Government, Health Care, Industrials, Utilities
- New Report Ties Auto Manufacturing To Forced Uyghur Labor, Exposing Companies To Legal Penalties In The US
- Asia Update: Heightened Tensions Across the Taiwan Strait, In the Korean Peninsula, and In the South China Sea
- Moscow Bans Oil Exports To Countries That Implement Price Cap And Insurers Cancel War Cover For Russia
- EU Publishes A Directive To Strengthen The Resilience Of Critical Entities
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk