QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 29 Dec – 04 Jan is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Raspberry Robin Targets Insurance And Financial Sector In Europe
Industry impacted: Financials
Security Joes has discovered a new version of the Raspberry Robin malware targeting financial and insurance institutions in Europe in December 2022. The new version implements further anti-analysis measures and the attackers collect more machine information in this campaign. The initial infection vectors are most likely malvertising and phishing emails.
Industries impacted: Financials, Industrials, Information Technology
- LockBit Ransomware Group Claims Attack On Port Of Lisbon
- BlackCat Used New Extortion Tactic by Replicating Victim’s Website to Publish Stolen Data
- BitRAT Uses Compromised Bank Data As Lure
- PyTorch Framework Spread Information Stealer Through Supply Chain Attack
- SpyNote Targets Financial Institutions
Global Supply Chains At Risk As Covid-19 Infections Soar In China
Industries impacted: Consumer Discretionary, Industrials, Information Technology
As Covid-19 infections soar in China, all economic sectors are impacted. QuoIntelligence analyzes the impacts of the Chinese policy shift ending Zero-Covid, underlining the possible ripple effect on global supply chains.
Industries impacted: Financials, Government, Information Technology, Materials
- North Korea to Expand Nuclear Arsenal and Strengthen its Military
- US Congress Boosts Cybersecurity And Tech Funding In 2023 Spending Bill
- African Countries Start Restricting Lithium Exports
- Reinsurance Costs Rise up to 200 Percent Following Ukraine War and Extreme Weather
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk