QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 5 – 11 October 2023 is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Patch Tuesday: Microsoft Releases Patches For 103 Flaws, Including Actively Exploited Vulnerabilities
QuoIntelligence summarizes this month’s most relevant security updates from Microsoft and other vendors such as Adobe, Apple, Atlassian, Citrix, and important vulnerabilities in HTTP/2, and GNOME. Microsoft security update includes fixes for 103 vulnerabilities, three of which are actively exploited in the wild. QuoIntelligence highlights the vulnerabilities that are being exploited in the wild and with their relative exploits open-sourced, all of which have been fixed by Microsoft in their last security updates.
Industries impacted: Industrials, Information Technology
- Qakbot Malware Group Spreads Ransom Knight Despite Law Enforcement Actions
- Storm-0324 Abusing Microsoft Teams To Gain Initial Access And Deploy Ransomware
- Attackers Exploit NetScaler Gateways to Harvest Credentials Globally
- UK Power and Data Manufacturer Volex Hit by Cyberattack
- HelloKitty Ransomware Source Code Released Could Lead to More Ransomware Groups Using it
Hamas – Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s Offensive Against Israel: Preliminary Analysis
Industry impacted: Government
QuoIntelligence analyzes the geopolitical and cyber implications of the Hamas – Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s offensive on Israel.
Industry impacted: Communication Services, Energy, Industrials, Information Technology
- Belgium Actively Monitors Alibaba’s European Logistics Hub Amid Espionage Concerns
- “External Activity” Damages Gas Pipeline and Telecom Cable Connecting Finland and Estonia
- Global Tech Tensions: South Korean Companies Granted US Chip Supply to China, Taiwan Investigates Breach of US Sanctions
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk