QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 19 – 25 October 2023 is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
On 20 October, Okta disclosed it had experienced a security breach in its support management system. Attackers gained unauthorized access to the system using stolen credentials, allowing the threat actors to view files uploaded by certain Okta customers as part of recent support cases. On 23 October, 1Password informed that it detected suspicious activity on its Okta instance.
Industries impacted: Energy, Financials, Government, Health Care, Industrials, Information Technology
- Multiple North Korean Threat Actors Observed Exploiting The TeamCity CVE-2023-42793 Vulnerability
- ENISA 2023 Threat Landscape: Public Administration, Manufacturing, Finance, and Transport Amongst Most Targeted
- Eleven Countries Unite to Dismantle Ragnar Locker Ransomware Group
- Cisco Identifies Another IOS XE Software Web Management User Interface Vulnerability
- VMware Alerts Users of Critical Authentication Bypass Vulnerability in vRealize Log Insight
- Winter Vivern: Exploits a Zero-Day Vulnerability in Roundcube Webmail Servers to Target European Government Entities
Updates On The Hamas – Israel Crisis: Growing Impact Of the Conflict In the Cyber Space
Industry impacted: Energy
QuoIntelligence continues to report on the ongoing conflict between Hamas and Israel, as consequences in the cyber threat landscape start to materialize.
Industry impacted: Information Technology
- EDPS Advocates for Clear AI Regulation and Oversight in the EU
- UK’s Vision on AI: First Report on Frontier Capabilities, Global Safety Concerns, and Responsibilities
(Sent to PREMIUM Customers only)
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk