QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 26 October – 1 November 2023 is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Industries impacted: Communication Services, Consumer Discretionary, Financials, Industrials, Information Technology, Utilities
Microsoft’s security researchers released an analysis of an advanced and financially motivated English-speaking threat actor targeting various sectors with social engineering and ransomware attacks. Based on observed incidents, the following sectors have been affected: gaming, hospitality, retail, MSPs, manufacturing, technology, financial, and natural resources.
Industries impacted: Communication Services, Consumer Discretionary, Consumer Staples, Energy, Financials, Government, Health Care, Industrials, Information Technology, Materials, Real Estate, Utilities
- A New Lazarus Campaign Delivered Through Unpatched Legitimate Software
- Researchers Reveal New Campaign Using Ghostpulse Loader To Infect Victims With Malicious MSIX Executables
- New Hunters International Ransomware Emerge As A Possible Rebrand of Hive
- Novel EleKtra-Leak Cryptojacking Campaign Targets AWS IAM Credentials Exposed on GitHub
- F5 Raises Alarm Over Active Exploits Against BIG-IP Vulnerabilities
- Germany’s BSI 2023 Report: Ransomware Proliferation, and Rising Vulnerabilities
Updates on Hamas – Israel Crisis: Cease-Fire Unlikely, Growing Tensions in Middle East
Industries impacted: Financials, Government
QuoIntelligence continues providing updates on new developments on the conflict between Hamas and Israel, as fighting intensifies and a cease-fire seems unlikely in the short term.
Industry impacted: Information Technology
- US Issues Executive Order on Responsible Artificial Intelligence
- Tightened Customs Controls Stall German Tech Exports to China
- Third Global Gathering to Counter Ransomware: Countries Urged Not To Pay for Ransoms
(Sent to PREMIUM Customers only)
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk