QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 12 – 18 October 2023 is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
PureLogs Stealer Targeting Italy Via Malspam Campaigns
The QuoIntelligence Research Team focuses on PureLogs Stealer as a potential new entry in the Italian threat landscape. QuoIntelligence analyzes this malware and its core capabilities and recent campaigns.
Industry impacted: Energy
- FBI, CISA Warn of Rising AvosLocker Ransomware Attacks Against Critical Infrastructure
- Dark Angels – ESXi Ransomware Borrows Code & Victimology From RagnarLocker
- Nation-state Actors Exploiting Confluence Zero-day Vulnerability
- Colonial Pipeline Claims Ransomware Incident Is Linked To ‘Unrelated’ Third-party Data Breach
- Kimsuky Threat Group Uses RDP to Control Infected Systems
Updates On the Hamas – Israel Crisis: Geopolitical and Cyber Implications
QuoIntelligence provides an update on the evolution of the geopolitical and cyber threat landscapes amid the Hamas – Israel crisis.
Industries impacted: Financials, Government, Information Technology
- Poland Elections: Opposition Secures Win Forming a Coalition
- Google Extends Legal Protections for Customers Using AI Products Amid Copyright Challenges
- Biden Administration to Tighten Export Rules to Prevent Advanced Chips from Reaching China
- European Central Bank Advances to Preparation Phase for Digital Euro Project
- Five Eyes launches the Five Principles of Secure Innovation and Accuse China of IP Theft
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk