QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 16 – 23 December is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Log4j: Update on the Critical Vulnerabilities and Exploitation Activity
Over the last week, QuoIntelligence observed new reporting related to the Log4j vulnerabilities such as a new version release to fix the known security issues and continued exploitation activity from various threat actors, including the infamous Conti ransomware group.
Industry impacted: Government
- Belgium Ministry of Defense Victim of Cyber Attack Through Log4j Vulnerability
- FBI: Another Zoho ManageEngine Zero-Day Under Active Attack
- NotLegit: Information Disclosure In Azure App Service Leads To Exposure Of Source Code Repositories
China Reportedly Threatens to Restrict Access to its Market to Multinationals Producing in Lithuania
China’s government is reportedly pressuring Continental, a German manufacturer of car parts, to not use components made in Lithuania, as a dispute between China and Lithuania over the status of Taiwan continues. In early December, China reportedly told multinational companies that if they use goods produced in Lithuania, they would be excluded from China’s market.
Industry impacted: Government, Industrials
- Indo-Pacific: German Frigate “Bayern” Crosses South China Sea
- President Putin Warns of Possible Military Response over ‘Aggressive’ Nato
- Hong Kong: EU, G7 Express Concern Over ‘Erosion’ of Democracy Following Election