QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 23 – 29 December is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Outlook 2022: Ransomware Trends, the Cybercrime Threat to Digital Assets, and Geopolitical Tensions Reflected in Cyberspace
Cybersecurity continued to be a pressing concern for organizations in 2021, as ransomware and large-scale supply chain attacks surged. Looking towards 2022, QuoIntelligence has summarized some key trends of 2021 to forecast some developments that will shape the threat landscape in the next year.
Industry impacted: Communication Services, Energy, Financials, Government, Health Care, Industrials, Information Technology, Real Estate, Utilities
- French IT Services Company Inetum Impacted by Ransomware Attack
- Rook – Novel Ransomware Strain Leveraging the Readily Available Babuk Ransomware Source Code
- Intel471 Reports of Q3 Ransomware Trends
- Credential Stuffing Attack Targets LastPass Customers
- Apache Released Log4j 2.17.1 Addressing Remote Code Execution Flaw
Industry impacted: Government
- EU and UK Reach Fishing Deal
- ASEAN: Free Trade Agreement to Enter into Force on 1 January
US, NATO, and EU to Hold Talks with Russia amid Rising Tensions over Ukraine
- US: President Biden Signs Defense Act Authorizing Asia Pacific, Ukraine Military Spending