QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 9 – 15 November 2023 is now available! Find a summary here and subscribe to our mailing list below if you want to receive regular updates from us!
Want to read the full story? Subscribe to our newsletter to access the complete Weekly Intelligence Snapshot. Don’t miss out on more intelligence!
Overlaps in Ursnif and Remcos Campaigns Targeting Italian Entities
The latest malicious campaign impersonating “Agenzia delle Entrate” targeting Italian users starts delivering Remcos RAT, suggesting a probable shift from banking trojans to remote access tools compared to last year’s trend.
Industry impacted: Information Technology
- New Phishing Campaign Leverages File-Sharing Service And Reverse Proxies For Credential Harvesting
- Cerber Ransomware Exploits Atlassian Confluence CVE-2023-22518
- BulletProofLink Dismantled By Malaysian Authorities
- OracleIV DDoS Botnet Hijacks Containers Through Public Docker Engine APIs
- DDoS Malware Attacking MySQL Servers
- ALPHV Lodges An SEC Complaint Against MeridianLink
European Critical Infrastructure Cyber Threats Surge: Denmark and UK Under Attack
Industry impacted: Energy
QuoIntelligence analyzes the increase in cyberattacks targeting Europe’s critical infrastructures, particularly in the energy sector.
- EU to Approve European Digital Identity Wallets, Paving the Way for Secure and Accessible Online Services
- European Corporations Call for Greater Transparency in China’s Data Transfer Regulations
- US DHS Releases Strategic Roadmap for Secure and Responsible AI
Upcoming event where we will be in attendance:
- 23 November – CISO:27001, Milano
If you are a Milan-based CISO, IT Security Manager, or Cybersecurity student don’t miss the year’s final CISO:27001 Panel interattivi. Organized by Digital Club / Cyber, AIPSA, and Leroy Merlin, with QuoIntelligence as an event partner, join us for an exciting day of interactive sessions, simulations and networking. Full details and registration here.
(Sent to PREMIUM Customers only)
- 14 November – Surge in EvilProxy Phishing Campaigns: Analysis of Campaign and Capabilities
- Decoding Disinformation: The Spanish Election Information Operation Targeting Russian-Speakers
Disinformation campaigns to attempt to disrupt or influence European elections continue. A recent example in Spain shows how they can be structured to target niche groups.
- EU Digital Operational Resilience Act: Tougher Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Institutions & Their Implications
Our latest blog provides a clear analysis of DORA and guides you on how to go about achieving compliance.
The EU Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) is a major piece of cybersecurity legislation for financial institutions. The act establishes a framework for every service provider and their suppliers to follow to maintain operational resilience.
- GDPR: Analysis of Five Years of Enforcement
A fascinating insight into the enforcement trends of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) since its launch five years ago.
Interested in becoming a premium customer? Let’s talk