QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 1 – 8 July 2020 is now available!
Industries impacted: Energy, Financials, Industrials, Information Technology
Researchers at Cisco Talos discovered new targeted malspam campaigns actively distributing the Valak malware; targeting enterprise networks across the globe. According to researchers, most of the attack campaigns significantly increased between May and early June. Further, the campaigns targeted organizations in the financial, manufacturing, health care, energy, and insurance sectors.
Industries impacted: ANY
Researchers discovered active exploitation against a critical remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability in F5 Networks BIG-IP devices. Researchers also identified malicious activity exploiting devices where organizations applied an F5 provided mitigation.
- Palo Alto Networks Fixes Command Injection Vulnerability in its PAN-OS GlobalProtect Portal
- German Police Seize DDoSecrets Server Distributing #BlueLeaks Files
- Ransomware Attack on Insurance MSP Xchanging Affects Clients
- Citrix Address 11 Vulnerabilities in Its Application Delivery Controller, Citrix Gateway, and Citrix SD-WAN WANOP Products
- Lazarus: Targeting Online Payment Credentials of American and European Shoppers
- US Technology Companies Halt Requests for Hong Kong User Data, After New National Security Law is Enforced
- UK to Reportedly Exclude Huawei From 5G Networks
- Explosion at Iranian Nuclear Facility Reportedly Sets Back Country’s Nuclear Program by Months