QuoIntelligence’s Weekly Intelligence Snapshot for the week of 15 – 23 July 2020 is now available!
Industries impacted: Communication Services, Consumer Discretionary, Information Technology
Researchers at Kaspersky discovered a multipurpose malware framework dubbed MATA, capable of targeting Windows, Linux, and macOS. The MATA malware framework possesses several components, such as a loader, an orchestrator element, and plugins. Further, Kaspersky researchers attribute the multipurpose malware to North Korea-linked APT, Lazarus.
- Israel’s Water System Again Targeted By Cyberattacks After Previous Attack in April
- Emotet Resumes Malspam Campaigns to Spread TricktBot and QakBot Banking Trojan
- APT29: Russia-linked Threat Actors Targeting COVID-19 Research
- The US Indicts Two State-Sponsored Chinese Cyber Actors
- EU Pandemic Stimulus Package for COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- EU Rules Trans-Atlantic Data Transfer Agreement Does Not Comply with European Data Privacy Law